Philadelphia, PA dental office, Innovative Dental, provides patients with restorative dentistry solution. The smile is the first thing others notice about a person, and when it is not at its best, it can leave a negative first impression. Patients are welcome to visit Dr. A to learn about the benefits of restorative dentistry.
What is restorative dentistry?
Restorative dentistry focuses on repairing the smile’s appearance, function, and health. It includes a variety of procedures such as:
- Dental fillings – fillings are often used for addressing cavities. Our practice uses aesthetic fillings made from composite resin bonding that ensures safety and a natural appearance.
- Dental bonding – instead of using porcelain veneers, some patients prefer dental bonding which is a resin material that can be used to restore broken teeth or disguise gaps between the anterior teeth.
- Crowns – crowns are versatile restorations used in many instances. They can be used to place over a dental implant to act as a false tooth or to cover a tooth that may be broken or weakened.
- Bridges – replacing missing teeth in an economical manner with a permanent option can be achieved with the use of dental bridges. Bridges are made of porcelain and look completely natural within the smile.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures can replace one or more teeth within the smile for patients in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Dental implants – the gold standard in tooth replacement is that of the dental implant, a titanium post placed into the bone of the jaw to act as a tooth root and restored with a denture, crown, or a bridge.
Schedule a visit today
Dr. A is pleased to provide a wide range of services. Patients seeking quality care can contact Innovative Dental today for an appointment.